Friday, November 27, 2009

Where can I find layouts for myspace groups?

I'm looking for a layout with a Pit Bull theme.... I have found several for profiles, but they don't work in groups... any sites?



Where can I find layouts for myspace groups?

best thing i know to do is use your google toolbar or askjeeves.com to look for one. i've been looking but it will take me more time .. so hope you the best of luck .. i will contiune to look if i do find one i will post a question and give an answer it may become helpful for many other pitbull lovers good luck on your search though.



Where can I find layouts for myspace groups?

You can always do a pit bull search an save pictures you like of the dog, and insert the picture yourself. all you do is save the pictures.. upload it to myspace.. then run the Group Profile setup on myspace. Not many people keep layouts of ALL differnt cordinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd