Monday, December 28, 2009

Where can i find puertorican layouts for myspace?

i would say take a look at the layout the person above gives you or in my opinion:



would be to make your own. find an image on google that you like, i dont know what you are looking for. and then right click it and save the picture. then go to photobucket.com and upload the image there then go to http://www.mygen.co.uk/ and when it asks for a picture url, go to photobucket and copy the URL box right under the picture. and create a layout. my suggestion is that you find an image that would look good tiled OR find an image that would look good centered/ full screened. customized all you want!



Where can i find puertorican layouts for myspace?

you can easily have them from yahoo or google images



Where can i find puertorican layouts for myspace?

I don't think there are alot around, and if there are, there is probably 1 or 2 good ones which EVERYBODY freakin has, and I don't think you be wanting the same layout that 300 people have or more, but I'll try to find you one, lets see...................



Ok, go to this page http://www.freepagegraphics.com/myspacem...



Go halfway down almost, you will see espana layout, and closely following is a puertorican layout. It's pretty hot too, hope that helps, I don't if many people have it, I guess you can look around, dunno.



And I hope you give the best answer to me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd